Manufacturer's Representatives in the wireless Communications industry for over 40 years.
Our commitment to you
Trusted provider for all of your telecommunication equipment needs
We’re the one-stop shop for all your various communication needs. We provide solutions for LMR radio, DAS systems, DC power and Microwave backhaul. We pride ourselves on making sure that the products we represent not only stand up on their own, but are tested and proven to work together to provide a complete solution that you can depend on. We believe that building relationships with our clients and partners is key to long term success. We’re family-owned and bring over 50 years experience in the industry.
“I have had the pleasure of working directly with MC-Long. These guys are professional, sharp, and WILLING to get the job done. They are always looking to grow and assist partners growth through new technology and amazing support. They have a diverse portfolio that is outstanding when compared to the traditional firms. MC-Long is the best in the business.”
Our experience with MC-Long has been nothing but positive!
We've had poor experiences with rep firms in the past and were reluctant to bring on another one. We were attracted to MC-Long because they had a different aspect to repping product lines.. Their collaboration between lines and providing 20+ years of industry experience has proven to be a very successful recipe to repping. Not only that, but they're great people to work with, and I doubt anyone will outwork them!
Get in touch with us.
We’re here to support you from start to finish
Contact us with your communication concerns / requirements and we will work together to choose the right products to get the job done.
Have funding? We can work with you to find creative ways to help you fund your solution.
Once we are ready to move forward we will put you in touch with a local installer that will work with you to fine tune and implement your solution. Once the installation is complete we will continue to provide support and make sure everything is working properly.
NEWMAR Commander II/II+
Complete system design and integration to your application parameters: rectifer confguration, distribution circuit breaker installation, and confguration of alarms and monitors. Installation in a relay rack with
batteries and wiring also available.
- 19”, 6U or 7U rackmount shelf with integrated power distribution
• 90-250 VAC input, Power Factor Corrected
• 12 power bays accept 3000 watt, -48V modular rectifers
• 667 amp, 36,000 watt total max. output capacity @ - 54 VDC
• Output temperature compensated for precise battery charging
• 18 DC circuit breaker distribution capacity, with tripped breaker alarm, 63 amp max. circuit breaker rating
• Master battery disconnect breakers for four battery strings, with tripped breaker alarm, 4 x 125 Amp
• Controller with digital display of system parameters with TCP/IP interface and SNMP monitoring/logging
• Alarm contacts monitor major system functions and dry contacts for user programmable alarms
• General Purpose Digital Inputs for user confgured external alarms
• Low voltage disconnect built-in
• Easily confgures to meet site power requirements
• Up to 4 x 560 watt DC–DC converters (Commander II+)