Get integrated communications solutions you can depend on
Trusted Communication Equipment Provider
We facilitate your holistic communication operations
We’re the one-stop shop for all your various communication needs. Our team focuses on building relationships with our clients and partners to provide the best solutions in the market. We are proud to bring a long history of expertise in the industry. We’re family-owned and have over 30 years in the business.
Trusted provider for all of your telecommunication equipment needs
Get in touch with us.
We’re here to support you from start to finish
Contact us with your communication concerns / requirements and we will work together to choose the right products to get the job done.
Have funding? We can work with you to find creative ways to help you fund your solution.
Once we are ready to move forward we will put you in touch with a local installer that will work with you to fine tune and implement your solution. Once the installation is complete we will continue to provide support and make sure everything is working properly.
NEWMAR Commander II/II+
Complete system design and integration to your application parameters: rectifer confguration, distribution circuit breaker installation, and confguration of alarms and monitors. Installation in a relay rack with
batteries and wiring also available.
- 19”, 6U or 7U rackmount shelf with integrated power distribution
• 90-250 VAC input, Power Factor Corrected
• 12 power bays accept 3000 watt, -48V modular rectifers
• 667 amp, 36,000 watt total max. output capacity @ - 54 VDC
• Output temperature compensated for precise battery charging
• 18 DC circuit breaker distribution capacity, with tripped breaker alarm, 63 amp max. circuit breaker rating
• Master battery disconnect breakers for four battery strings, with tripped breaker alarm, 4 x 125 Amp
• Controller with digital display of system parameters with TCP/IP interface and SNMP monitoring/logging
• Alarm contacts monitor major system functions and dry contacts for user programmable alarms
• General Purpose Digital Inputs for user confgured external alarms
• Low voltage disconnect built-in
• Easily confgures to meet site power requirements
• Up to 4 x 560 watt DC–DC converters (Commander II+)